Mindfulness is the key for living a full life but in the rush of our daily routine, it’s easy to lose it.
For this reason, presented to you here are 7 steps that you can implement in any moment to be mindful.
If you are confused, mixed-up, or you just need to focus to do an important assignment, you can focus your mind by performing these steps:
1) It doesn’t matter what’s going on in your mind right now, or what your feelings are, just read these words and let them lead you to a safe haven.
2) Take a few deep breaths: deep inhales and exhales. Don’t force your breathing, just take deep and relaxing breaths.
While you continue with the deep breaths, see that every inhalation brings fresh air with it, and every exhale takes with it the undesired.
3) Let go of any worry or concern that you have in your mind, believe in yourself and know that you can take care of business later and you can solve any problem later. You did it before and you can do it any time you want. For now, you can relax.
4) Probably endless thoughts arise in your mind right now. Don’t resist them, accept them, even if they’re concerns, just observe any one of them as they quickly cross through your mind and leave it.
5) Focus your mind on your physical body, see how marvelous it is. It’s not obvious. Raise you right hand slowly and then let it fall naturally. See and feel how a simple decision of yours influences the amazing micro-universe inside your body.
6) See (in your mind) the world around you as endless opportunities. At any moment you can choose what to do next. Through the simple decision of moving your hand and seeing how many things happen in your body, realize what you can change in your world. Just make a decision and things will happen.
7) Go back to your day and continue with what’s next. Make your decision, you are the captain of your life.
I would love to hear from you. You’re welcome to leave a comment in the comments section. Feel free to ask questions, post thoughts and insights, and share feelings and experiences.